Monday, May 9, 2011

Rot Your Socks Off

I bought a pack of 8 pairs of Starter Mid-calf socks from Walmart the other day. For some inexplicable reason the bag they came in was resealable. What possible reason would a person have for resealing a bag of socks? Are they afraid you'll drop them in water? Are they designed for sailors with poor grips?  It made me wonder if I should be concerned about the socks getting moldy if I just left them in my drawer. So far nothing has happened to them since I took them out of the bag. Nothing will happen to them because they are socks, not perishable food items. What a waste of resealable technology. Mr. Ziploc (I assume he was a real person as well as the one who invented the technology for the sake of this post) is probably rolling over in his grave, which I'm sure is very well sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment